• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TacticalRPGFan

TacticalRPGFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:33 PM

Glad to see Playdek create a shiny new board for Unsung Story. I know myself and the other backers who collectively invested more than half a million dollars in Playdek to develop the game are excited to be more engaged with development and see progress behind made.

However, while the old forums may have been sparse there were some good ideas and topics of discussion there. A number of posters were waiting on a response in a lot of these topics. Are there any plans to import the old topics to the new board, or follow-up with the questions people were waiting for on the old forum?

• Vitezdido, ThomasSn, RudyEased and 13 others like this

#2 DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:31 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing an import or bigger topics brought over. I understand some of the necessary silence on the game but many people are curious and interested how things are going.

#3 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

Thanks for this suggestion TacticalRPGFan. I will see what I can do in order to bring some of those topics and threads over here and start moving the discussions and fans over here. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users