• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 mohamediat

mohamediat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:06 AM

When can we get our hands on this Unsung story ? is there any alpha or beta release dates yet ?

• Ronaldsr, ThomasSn, Samuelki and 11 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

There is no alpha or beta available at this time, however once it is ready we will let people know of it.  ;)

• Gesser likes this

#3 tb71977

tb71977

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:08 AM

Do we know when the planned release date is currently though?

#4 AdrenalineNut

AdrenalineNut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:24 AM

Do we know when the planned release date is currently though?

I think it was some time in early-mid 2015, but as all projects come into fruition, it will probably be pushed back. I kind of thought that anyways. Let's just hope they don't run on Valve time :D

#5 monetarydread

monetarydread

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

If it means a better game, I would gladly wait.  Developers, please do not rush this game.  This holiday season has seen too many broken game releases.

#6 Workster

Workster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

I also would rather have a good game than have it rushed.

#7 Lord Stark

Lord Stark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:33 AM

I've waited since finishing Shining Force 2 in the 90's for another game like this.  Getting FF Tactics on the kids IPad to hold me over till this comes out.  ;)  

• sirchet likes this

#8 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:46 AM

{delete} don't see delete post function...

#9 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

Right now the Kickstarter date is July 2015 for the game. That is what we are looking at, but if this changes we will be sure to let you know.

So technically there is no official date just yet, just the date on the KS.

#10 iijyanaika

iijyanaika

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:11 PM

How about is there an eta for the beta release? At least some sort of heads up as to when they think there may be a small sampling. 

#11 Balloonchief

Balloonchief

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

Just got my kickstarter I for regarding where to send games/shirts/ and so on. Must be soon.

#12 entropy6

entropy6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Are there different release dates for the different playforms?

For example, will the PC version come out before iOS?

#13 iijyanaika

iijyanaika

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:01 AM

i'm sure they'd do a simultaneous release, since not everyone will be on one specific platform. 

#14 sirchet

sirchet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

No no, I would rather you rush through making this half a**ed and release it early, you could call the release something creative like "Early Access" and then we can play a bugged, crappy mess. :P

OK OK, I hope you could see I was just making fun of all the EA games out right now and how EA is suuuuch a bad idea.

Take your time, it will be ready when it's ready.

• Shyla likes this

#15 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:17 AM

Hahaha sirchet! I don't think that would fly on our end, so if it looks like we need more time to make this a very polished released, we will let everyone know and take the time. It's better to get it out right the first time then have to go back and redo things. ;)

• Gesser likes this

#16 LockeLamora

LockeLamora

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:53 AM

Thanks for taking the time to make things are done the right way, I say. Cheers to perfectionists, and I absolutely can't wait to play through any version of the game you guys release.

• Gesser likes this

#17 nmalinoski

nmalinoski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:59 PM

Right now the Kickstarter date is July 2015 for the game. That is what we are looking at, but if this changes we will be sure to let you know.

Oh dear, well July 2015 isn't happening. Are we shooting for July 2016, then?
  • fastlane and Gesser like this

#18 GPRoRo

GPRoRo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:24 AM

If it means a better game, I would gladly wait.  Developers, please do not rush this game.  This holiday season has seen too many broken game releases.

I also would rather have a good game than have it rushed.

Take your time, it will be ready when it's ready.

Other than the funding they received from Kickstarter, I do not know what their total budget is. Also, I would assume that their staff are being paid daily for their work (it is a competitive industry and I doubt people would do this kind of work without a fair wage...unless they are willing to do favors for Matsuno.). "Taking more time" does not mean it will be of better quality, it is also possible that they will run out of money due to unforseen expenses and bad budget planning.

What I would hope for is that if they were running into trouble, that they would ask the community for more donations.

...that being said the release date for this game will be pushed back (unless it is coming out within the next week.).

I will donate money, but not before I am updated about production and an explanation as to why everything has been so quiet. Obviously this lack of updating leaves me wondering how credible they are, however I have been watching this project since the beginning and the Tactics Ogre franchise is my all-time favorite. I want this game to be released.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users