• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NadalKenlyl

NadalKenlyl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:41 PM

I remember purchasing both the 4-character pack and the upgraded game pack add-ons but it was after the kickstarter ended. How can I confirm that those are associated with my account?

• requiem, AlfrediaPig, Lorrinezek and 7 others like this

#2 Pawn

Pawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:16 AM

You might be able to by going to the Backerkit website and logging in.

I have a related question.  I'm filling out my add-on request as well as the other relevant questions, and selected Tshirt as one of my options.  It didn't have a place to select size, but when I got to the next page, it shows where I can review my answers "X-Small".  There's no way that's going to work for this guy, so is there somewhere where we can change the size? 

• GentlemanGrunt likes this

#3 brandon2u

brandon2u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

no...  backerkit does not show existing purchases.

BackerKit wants us to pay AGAIN for our addons.

they need to send out an email to all backers
clarifying how we get credit for our exisiting purchases!

#4 Melodia

Melodia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:05 AM

It works for me.

I pledged $30, $20 + $10 for soundtrack. I added the soundtrack to the 'cart' and it didn't charge me extra at the end.

#5 Taarkoth

Taarkoth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

You're talking about something different. I picked up some extras after the kickstarter was over on that website they had up and paid through the paypal. So, like the OP, I would like to know how to associate it with my pledge as Backerkit also does not recognize that I had purchased those.

#6 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:05 AM

If you made purchases for the add-ons through PayPal, we haven't fully integrated those payments into BackerKit just yet but we are working on getting those in as quickly as possible. Once we have those purchases in, I believe you will receive an email again letting you know that it is time to select your add-ons. For now just focus on the Kickstarter purchases and the PayPal will come soon.

• AdrenalineNut likes this

#7 AdrenalineNut

AdrenalineNut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:23 AM

If you made purchases for the add-ons through PayPal, we haven't fully integrated those payments into BackerKit just yet but we are working on getting those in as quickly as possible. Once we have those purchases in, I believe you will receive an email again letting you know that it is time to select your add-ons. For now just focus on the Kickstarter purchases and the PayPal will come soon.

Ahhh I should've come here first before sending in my question. I will wait patiently. You guys are doing a great job so far! Keep it up! :D

#8 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:31 AM

Ahhh I should've come here first before sending in my question. I will wait patiently. You guys are doing a great job so far! Keep it up! :D

No worries AdrenalineNut! The more places this information is out, the better for everyone. :) And thanks!

#9 Jpeff5

Jpeff5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

I have a quick question about the add-ons. The email I got confirming my purchase says that I won't be charged until a lockdown date, is there any info on when this date is? I have the money in my account now and just want to know how long to keep it there.

#10 NadalKenlyl

NadalKenlyl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:45 AM

Just want to see if there has been an update on this with the new email recently sent out. I still don't know how to associate my later purchases - just want to make sure I'm not charged for something I don't get credit for. I love how this game is coming along but nobody likes that. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users