Photo

Kickstarter Edition Character Package (all 4 characters)

Kickstarter

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mesanger0fDeath

Mesanger0fDeath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:34 AM

At what backer level does it include all 4 characters?  I want to know if I need to buy the add on for all 4 or not.

• Lorrinezek, Codihogue, AllieFluisk and 6 others like this

#2 Bucephalus

Bucephalus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:36 AM

yeeeeaaaaaa I agree. Not only has it been too long since I chose these options, but I remember the pricing options being altered, and no real receipt telling us exactly what were getting.

as someone who pledged close to $200 to see the spiritual successor of FFT, I'd like some piece of mind that my order was handled diligently...I'm sure the game will be awesome, I just want those special characters!

#3 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:02 AM

It started at the $80 pledge level. Unfortunately BackerKit takes the text from the Kickstarter page and isn't editable, but we have it set for everyone at the $80 tier and up to receive the 4 character package.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions! I am here to help!

• Mesanger0fDeath and Bucephalus like this

#4 SpringPhoenix

SpringPhoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:40 AM

What happens if ou order the 4 character package also?  Do you get two?

#5 Lucence

Lucence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:06 AM

So what exactly is in the character package? The survey says they are "Character Skins and Weapons", but if I remember correctly the kick starter page implied that they were different characters. If it is a cosmetic, do you have any links to pictures or something? Thanks for clearing this up.

#6 Bucephalus

Bucephalus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:15 AM

Thank you for your prompt answer! With all the attention these boards are finally getting, and the emails coming out, I am really getting excited for it. I understand operations like Kickstarter can be confusing, so its nice to finally see some real light shed on this game!!

and as long as I have someones attention, 2 quick questions before I hit that submit button...

1. Does the "Kickstarter Exclusive Game Package" featuring 3 new stages and a tabard, come with the Behind-The-Scenes-Adventure (Art) package?

2. and is the add-on t-shirt different than the "DevTeam" shirt I am getting for the Behind-The-Scenes-Adventure (Art) package?

#7 AdrenalineNut

AdrenalineNut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:20 AM

yeeeeaaaaaa I agree. Not only has it been too long since I chose these options, but I remember the pricing options being altered, and no real receipt telling us exactly what were getting.

as someone who pledged close to $200 to see the spiritual successor of FFT, I'd like some piece of mind that my order was handled diligently...I'm sure the game will be awesome, I just want those special characters!

I just sent in pretty much this exact question. I can attach the Paypal receipts for the charcter pack that I bought. I hope that will be enough information for them to attach it to my account?

#8 SydLosttarot

SydLosttarot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

I am trying to fill out the survey but it's been so long that I don't remember precisely my intentions of what to get as add-ons.

My pledge was the $80 package and I added $30 in the Kickstarter for a total of $110.

I believe I planned to buy the KS Char. Package, Tabard (x2) and a second digital copy of the game. I seem to have been mistaken about the ability to buy the Tabard for a second copy.

So I ask for guidance---what the heck could I have wanted with 25 more dollars? I know to keep one Tabard. The 4 char. pack was added to the $80 pledge AFAIK. I guess I meant to add as the remainder a second copy and second char. pack?

Please advise, community. Thank you.

Edit: Found the option for the second digital copy. Still going to wait to submit as I'd like clarification on whether a Tabard can be added to a second copy.

#9 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

So what exactly is in the character package? The survey says they are "Character Skins and Weapons", but if I remember correctly the kick starter page implied that they were different characters. If it is a cosmetic, do you have any links to pictures or something? Thanks for clearing this up.

You will receive 4 character skins and these characters will also come with a special weapon. It is mostly cosmetic, however it can be a help in the beginning since the weapons will have a slight stat increase.

What happens if ou order the 4 character package also?  Do you get two?

They are account bound, so technically you would only receive one set for your account.

Thank you for your prompt answer! With all the attention these boards are finally getting, and the emails coming out, I am really getting excited for it. I understand operations like Kickstarter can be confusing, so its nice to finally see some real light shed on this game!!

and as long as I have someones attention, 2 quick questions before I hit that submit button...

1. Does the "Kickstarter Exclusive Game Package" featuring 3 new stages and a tabard, come with the Behind-The-Scenes-Adventure (Art) package?

2. and is the add-on t-shirt different than the "DevTeam" shirt I am getting for the Behind-The-Scenes-Adventure (Art) package?

1. It does not, this was an add-on added later in the campaign that was not set to come out with any particular tier if I recall correctly.

2. Yes! You will get a different shirt for being a part of the Dev Team than the shirt that is added on. :)

I just sent in pretty much this exact question. I can attach the Paypal receipts for the charcter pack that I bought. I hope that will be enough information for them to attach it to my account?

Keep those handy, but I am hoping it won't have to come to that point. ;)

I am trying to fill out the survey but it's been so long that I don't remember precisely my intentions of what to get as add-ons.

My pledge was the $80 package and I added $30 in the Kickstarter for a total of $110.

I believe I planned to buy the KS Char. Package, Tabard (x2) and a second digital copy of the game. I seem to have been mistaken about the ability to buy the Tabard for a second copy.

So I ask for guidance---what the heck could I have wanted with 25 more dollars? I know to keep one Tabard. The 4 char. pack was added to the $80 pledge AFAIK. I guess I meant to add as the remainder a second copy and second char. pack?

Please advise, community. Thank you.

Edit: Found the option for the second digital copy. Still going to wait to submit as I'd like clarification on whether a Tabard can be added to a second copy.

At the $80 level you will already receive the 4 character package. This was changed during the campaign and unfortunately we were not able to change the reward text after it started. I believe the Game Package was also one per customer as they will be linked to your account, however I will double check on this on Monday and go back through the updates to verify. So with the package and the extra game that puts you at $20. You can always wait until I have an answer for you about the character package and game package before finishing your survey.

#10 SydLosttarot

SydLosttarot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

Thank you for your help. I will wait but I think I figured it out or at least where my head was at during the campaign. I wanted the Game Package for my primary platform ($5), Android, a second char. pack for my PC copy ($10) and the aforementioned PC copy is $15. It wasn't clear during the campaign (for me anyway) whether the 4 character pack would carry across any other copies. If it does, well maybe I could bank the $10 for a DLC?

In any event, I'll be waiting and thank you. Happy Thanksgiving :)

#11 Dunan

Dunan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:05 PM

When you mean they are account bound. Does that mean if you own both ios and PC versions, you'll be able to log in using an online account and it'll unlock for both platforms with 1 purchase of the 4 characters?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users