• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 robodevil

robodevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:07 AM

There isn't an option to pick which platform I want. When I add it to the cart, it says iOS. I want it for Android. What do?

• Lorrinezek, Codihogue, AllieFluisk and 5 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:44 PM

robodevil, what browser are you in? I have seen some people have success with this issue by switching browsers while others have deleted their cookies and had the add-ons show up. Can you try these and let me know what happens?

#3 paridoux

paridoux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

I am having the same issue. I tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Dolphin. I have deleted my cookies, and tried accessing the Backerkit survey on Windows and Android devices. I see no way to select which platform. The Item on the survey lists "ios, android, and kindle", but when selected automatically adds the ios version to the cart. I'm just concerned that I wouldn't be able to receive a copy that I could use, I do not own an ios device.

Is there an issue with the survey? Would it be an easy fix to just add separate items in the addons for each platform and resend the survey? 

#4 Sean

Sean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:34 AM

A related question... Is there any chance of releasing this for Blackberry OS?  I would love to be able to play it natively on my new Blackberry Passport.  

#5 nmalinoski

nmalinoski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

I am having the same issue. I tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Dolphin. I have deleted my cookies, and tried accessing the Backerkit survey on Windows and Android devices. I see no way to select which platform. The Item on the survey lists "ios, android, and kindle", but when selected automatically adds the ios version to the cart. I'm just concerned that I wouldn't be able to receive a copy that I could use, I do not own an ios device.

Is there an issue with the survey? Would it be an easy fix to just add separate items in the addons for each platform and resend the survey? 

I'm also having this issue; the Card Game item added to my cart is labeled 'iOS'.

You can click on the link in your confirmation email to update your cart, then you can remove and add whatever. At the bare minimum they only need to fix the options for that item and send an update email. Perhaps Backerkit has that functionality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users