• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bucephalus

Bucephalus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:09 AM

[Edit] I realize this should have gone in the main Unsung Story forum and not the Kickstarter Backers subforum, but dont know how to delete this post. Sorry! [/Edit]

First off, I am very exited to see things in motion for this game!

I dont remember reading anything about PC system requirements being discussed on the kickstarter page or these forums, tho I could have overlooked it.

I'm also looking to buy a new desktop in the near future, and I am keeping this game in mind for it.

What are the projected PC system requirements and how sure of that is the development team at this point?

• Lorrinezek, Codihogue, Vilmashiew and 7 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:35 AM

Unfortunately at this time we do not know the current system requirements needed, however if you are looking to purchase a new PC in the future I don't think you will have too much to worry about. Once I know the specs I will share them with everyone. And thank you for sharing your excitement, it is great to see fans such as yourself eager to play this game! :)

• Bucephalus likes this

#3 alexu1985

alexu1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:01 AM

how can I get a different copy of the game?

#4 Geomancer

Geomancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:02 PM

Since it is going to be on mobile phones, I don't think you need to worry about system requirements. Any computer running a modern OS should be more than sufficient.

#5 nmalinoski

nmalinoski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

Since it is going to be on mobile phones, I don't think you need to worry about system requirements. Any computer running a modern OS should be more than sufficient.

The PC ports of Unsung Story have already been advertised as not being simply the mobile version running on PCs, so this assertion doesn't hold much water (Or shouldn't, rather).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users