4 replies to this topic

#1 McColtney

McColtney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:51 PM

Hello,

I'd like to ask in what audio format the digital copy of the soundtrack (bought via backerlit) will be. The information isn't there, and I'm hoping it's gonna be lossless. :>

• Lorrinezek, Codihogue, Vilmashiew and 5 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Lossless would be fantastic McColtney. Unfortunately I am not sure at this time, but I will keep this suggestion in mind when we get closer to producing this! Thank you!

#3 McColtney

McColtney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:00 PM

OK then, I'm hoping then it will be available later at a price similar to the current 8 USD at backerkit. Thanks for response.

#4 nmalinoski

nmalinoski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:45 AM

Just my two cents: The digital soundtrack should be made available in a variety of formats, but at the very least flac and mp3 (This seems to be the standard now).

Alternatively, Playdek could sell the Soundtrack via Bandcamp and offer vouchers to eligible backers, but I'm not sure how much that would cost.

#5 Melodia

Melodia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:55 AM

My concern is that the physical soundtrack will be CDR and/or from a lossy source, either of which would result in me demanding my money back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users