4 replies to this topic

#1 DeepCerulean

DeepCerulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:33 PM

Sower of Discontent Card Text: Gain (2 Honor).  Name a Faction.  Gain an additional (1 Honor) for each Hero of that faction you have played this turn.

Sower of Betrayal Card Text: Gain (3 Honor).  Name a Faction.  Gain an additional (2 Honor) for each Hero of that faction you have played this turn.

When the card is defeated, it doesn't ask you to name a faction, it appears as though it just gives you the extra honor for every hero that you've played of *any* faction.  For example, I played 2 Enlightened Heroes, 1 Lifebound hero and some Apprentices/Heavy Infantry/Mystics/Militia.  I defeated Sower of Discontent.  I was given 5 Honor.  I should have been given the choice to choose a faction and gotten 4 Honor (after choosing Enlightened 'cause I'm not stupid)

#2 gweis

gweis

Playdek

• Administrators
  • 418 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:01 AM

It chooses for you automatically whichever faction has the highest count.

#3 DeepCerulean

DeepCerulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:27 AM

Interesting...I'd have to go back and check again, but I'm pretty sure that example I gave was not a hypothetical...I should have gotten 4 Honor, I got 5 Honor.

#4 gweis

gweis

Playdek

• Administrators
  • 418 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:13 AM

Be sure to double check for dual faction cards/Borderland Mercenary/Arha Mentor...

#5 DeepCerulean

DeepCerulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:19 PM

Can't recreate this issue...I'm guessing there was a Neophyte Mentor that screwed up my count...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users