Photo

Shybutnotshy, I send you a private message, says you haven't read yet!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:48 PM

You're probably on vk still from the recent Festivities, but hope you return soon & get my message! I made a lot of new threads too heh.

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

Found it and replied! And yes, thank you for waiting for me to come back. But now that we are back it is time to get things moving along for everyone! ;)

#3 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:00 AM

Sweet thanks! Let's get this thing rolling :) I'm ready for much more communications from the team & community involvement.

My body is ready!

I think we lost a lot of people because of confusions (I believe there's still a lot of backers who are missing the fact we moved to these forums instead of the one on the official website which' accumulating dust, took me a while & some investigative work myself) & feeling they were being too "left in the dark" regarding development/progress (not necessarily me, but I can imagine).

It's time to get this thing into action!

Hopefully, you've got some responses in you for my other threads (below this one)... I'm particularly interested in Skill-Customization & something official regarding what kinds of creatures/races we can play (if any others).

Glad you responded but I'm also legitimately curious for an actual understanding of where the team is at with races & the like :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users