• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 guises

guises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:59 AM

I just missed the Kickstarter, so I contributed through the website. The thing is, being a backer who didn't go through Kickstarter I'm not getting any updates. I got a payment reciept in February of last year and not a thing since then, so is it possible to get myself onto the mailing list somehow?

• Lorrinezek, Codihogue, AllieFluisk and 4 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:02 PM

Hello guises! At this time we only use the Kickstarter update system which sends emails directly to the Kickstarter backers, however we leave these updates open to the public, so you will be able to look at the page anytime in order to see what has been going on. We have been working on things after the recent holidays and should be able to start sending out news to everyone about the game, but in the meantime you can periodically check on our forums for updates as they will start to be posted here and discussions will slowly make their way from the KS page to these forums. :)

#3 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:43 AM

Hello guises! At this time we only use the Kickstarter update system which sends emails directly to the Kickstarter backers, however we leave these updates open to the public, so you will be able to look at the page anytime in order to see what has been going on. We have been working on things after the recent holidays and should be able to start sending out news to everyone about the game, but in the meantime you can periodically check on our forums for updates as they will start to be posted here and discussions will slowly make their way from the KS page to these forums. :)

So is the KS page where all the discussion is happening? Is that what I've been missing...? I'm still so confused where the communication stream is since this forum is sort of a desert.

#4 Geomancer

Geomancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:25 PM

So is the KS page where all the discussion is happening? Is that what I've been missing...? I'm still so confused where the communication stream is since this forum is sort of a desert.

Sort of. It's where they put updates, but the last one was from 2 months ago.

They haven't really showed anything yet that people can comment on, just concept art for a single character.

• Gesser likes this

#5 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

Sort of. It's where they put updates, but the last one was from 2 months ago.

They haven't really showed anything yet that people can comment on, just concept art for a single character.

It's time they started rolling out more consistent and frequent notices/updates, I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users