Welcome to the new Playdek forums! We are very excited to have you here to share your ideas and to participate in our conversations!
To keep these forums a productive and positive place for everyone to gather together so please take the time to read these rules and guidelines in order to help ensure the best experience possible for all everyone.
Forum Rules and Code of Conduct
- Be respectful at all times. No explanation needed.
- Playdek employee impersonation is prohibited.
- Inappropriate discussions are not allowed. Please keep threads and posts on topic. If you have to question whether or not your post or topic is inappropriate, chances are it might be. Please also refrain from conversations and posting content regarding illegal activities (drug use, pirating, etc) and images of offensive content, adult content, or any other material deemed inappropriate by the Playdek staff.
- All threads and comments must be posted in English. While we understand we will have users from all over the world visiting our forums and English may not be the native language from some, our moderators must be able to moderate the conversations occurring on our forums and conversations in other languages can prevent moderation.
- Please refrain from using profanity on the forums. Try to keep it PG-13 as our audience ranges in age and certain words may not be suitable for some of our younger users.
- Personal attacks against other players is prohibited. Flaming, trolling, and harassment of other users will not be tolerated.
- Advertising is prohibited. Promotion of referral websites, phishing websites, and other malicious links are not allowed on the forums.
- Spamming is not allowed. Please keep discussions in one place and refrain from making multiple threads on the same topic. Also please refrain from bumping up a thread too often.