• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ashram

Ashram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

Any chance we can get some artwork updates :) ??

Been waiting, need something to look at :P!

• Palossact, ThomasSn, RudyEased and 9 others like this

#2 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:33 AM

We need SO many updates at this point... we're so in the dark about so many things.

I wanna learn more about gameplay features/mechanics & character/skill customization.

#3 Lt. Silverblade

Lt. Silverblade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:13 PM

Do we know anything about release date or, just anything at all? It's been months since we last got a bone from the devs...

#4 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:08 AM

Giant Update THIS WEEK, confirmed by the Community Manager who's putting it together, Shybutnotshy.

Here's her post:

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:40 PM 
"As much as I would love to post something today, it will have to wait until next week unfortunately. I will be working on this and will try to pack in as much as I can to give you and everyone else some much needed information to digest. It was never our intention to have people worry about this, but I completely understand why it happened and will do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again. 

And yes, and AMA would be perfect to hold. I will see if I can set that up soon so that everyone will have a chance to get their questions read and hopefully answered! 

The polls are something we will start to incorporate as more information is out there so that everyone has some knowledge of what the game is shaping up to be rather than just answering blindly. I do love the idea of having everyone involved so once we can incorporate the polls I will."

http://playdek.invis...playdek/?p=1288

#5 Lt. Silverblade

Lt. Silverblade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

Giant Update THIS WEEK, confirmed by the Community Manager who's putting it together, Shybutnotshy.

Here's her post:

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:40 PM 
"As much as I would love to post something today, it will have to wait until next week unfortunately. I will be working on this and will try to pack in as much as I can to give you and everyone else some much needed information to digest. It was never our intention to have people worry about this, but I completely understand why it happened and will do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again. 

And yes, and AMA would be perfect to hold. I will see if I can set that up soon so that everyone will have a chance to get their questions read and hopefully answered! 

The polls are something we will start to incorporate as more information is out there so that everyone has some knowledge of what the game is shaping up to be rather than just answering blindly. I do love the idea of having everyone involved so once we can incorporate the polls I will."

http://playdek.invis...playdek/?p=1288

Thanks a lot Gesser!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users