Photo

I think the Community Rep's/Dev's should take a couple hour break one day soon to host an AMA.

Community Developers AMA Unsung Story JRPG Tactics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

I think this would be very nice for the community & something I feel is needed with a general sentiment going around that the Dev's have been remote.

I know the team is insanely hard at work, preparing the best product possible for us, however I feel this' a must now.

Let us get our questions heard/out & hear a slew of responses for a two-hour block or so.

Shybutnotshy, can you make this happen please? Post on the official Kickstarter that it's taking place for Backers & everywhere else around.

• ThomasSn, RudyEased, DanielPa and 14 others like this

#2 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:24 PM

Shybutnotshy, we really need you to stick around a bit today... I hope you haven't just said "we're working on something" & disappeared again. Please let us know you're remaining active today to review people's responses.

Sincerely, if they're giving you too many responsibilities that commonly managing the Backer Community is too much, I'll gladly assist. Hire me to be a Community Rep. I will do Playdek & you proud.

#3 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

Yes I am still here, checking up on things. An AMA is something we have done in the past and I think it would be good to have one soon, so I will see if I can't find some people who would be happy to do this with everyone. I'll keep you posted, and thanks for the request!

#4 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:36 AM

@Shybutnotshy, I PM'd you some more.

That's nice you'll look into it & that you're still present. We need some sort of short-term promise that's KEPT as amends though.

Honestly, the sheer absence on your guys' point caused so many people to begin to feel cheated/hurt/mistreated/scammed that is was to practically on the verge of being unethical.

I think your great, don't get me wrong. We just reallllly need you to make things right through something tangible or more than your word alone at this point.

#5 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:04 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you and will do my best to make this happen!

• Gesser likes this

#6 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:24 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you and will do my best to make this happen!

You're the best! I apologize if I've shown any disrespect in my stern replies. I'm just utterly passionate about this community's members and justice in general.

You're honestly a breath of fresh air & so great.

My beef over this communication-sundering falls with Playdek itself, not you whatsoever. I don't want anyone speaking poorly of you! I don't wish to show you any grief.

I know you're just a piece in the machine & the machine is the main-driver. As far as your part is concerned, it's shiny & well-oiled :).

#7 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:56 AM

Shyla, what's your progress on this?

#8 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

Hey Shy, what'd they say :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Developers, AMA, Unsung Story, JRPG, Tactics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users