• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Caliburner9

Caliburner9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:19 AM

Any word on that Original Soundtrack, Playdek? I would soo love to give it a listen? Say, I have a really Good question: How BIG will this Soundtrack be? A rough estimate will be terrificly appreciated!! :D LOL :)

• Gesser, RidallTub, ThomasSn and 17 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:31 PM

No word yet, but I will see if I can't get some information out of Mr. Sakimoto for everyone! ;)

• Caliburner9 likes this

#3 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

No word yet, but I will see if I can't get some information out of Mr. Sakimoto for everyone! ;)

Does he or do any of the Devs have an active Twitter or anything?

Is there any way we can get a better, steady stream of communication going?

Even if it's a little infrequent, it'd be better than dead silence for close to two months.

#4 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:06 PM

Unfortunately I don't know if he has one but I will poke around. And we do have a Facebook and Twitter page for both the company and the game that will be seeing more communication and updates soon. And yes, 2 months is a tad too long, but hopefully this will be the only break we see.

• Gesser likes this

#5 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:36 PM

Unfortunately I don't know if he has one but I will poke around. And we do have a Facebook and Twitter page for both the company and the game that will be seeing more communication and updates soon. And yes, 2 months is a tad too long, but hopefully this will be the only break we see.

I like to hear that! Thanks for poking around & being an awesome mediator.

If there's another large rift of time, anticipated or otherwise, perhaps you could hop on just to tell us, "hey, gonna be out of the office for a while but you're not forgotten & the project ensues!"?

Insofar as you're permitted :P.

Cheers,

Gesser

P.S. I just replied to your fresh PM response huehuehue (I type way too fast).

• peterious likes this

#6 Caliburner9

Caliburner9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Any word on the OST? lol :P ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users