• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SEEEZZRR

SEEEZZRR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

I backed the kickstarter and was supposed to receive, I believe the first 4 expansions. However I never received the keys in order to activate them.

I had sent an email to betatesting@playdekgames.com 2 weeks ago and I still have not gotten a response. 

Any help would be appreciated.

• Palossact, Vitezdido, Ronaldsr and 3 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:06 PM

Hi SEEEZZRR!

I would be more than happy to help you out with this. Can you let me know your Kickstarter email and your Playdek email account and I will work on releasing those expansions to you (as of right now we can only release them on Android and PC).

Feel free to post up here (I'll remove the emails when I have them) or PM me on the forums, thanks!

• peterious likes this

#3 SEEEZZRR

SEEEZZRR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:24 PM

s****.s****@ymail.com is my email for both.

Edited by shybutnotshy, 18 February 2015 - 06:30 PM.
Removed full email

#4 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:38 PM

Thank you! Unfortunately I do not see a Playdek account associated to this email, but I found your Kickstarter pledge so that is all good. Would you mind double checking your Playdek account for me? If you are playing on an Android device, you can create an account through the app. Once you have this, please let me know, thanks!

#5 SEEEZZRR

SEEEZZRR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:55 PM

I have created an account with that email address. However, I haven't gotten a confirmation email and I can't log into the app because it says it is an incorrect password. 

#6 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:01 AM

That's weird, I am not seeing it in the pending users right now. Would you mind trying to create the account one more time using the same email? I can then manually approve your account instead of waiting for the email confirmation to reach you.

#7 SEEEZZRR

SEEEZZRR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

Should be resolved now. (Either I or someone else used the same Username I was trying to use)

#8 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:24 PM

Thanks! I found your account now! I will be forwarding this up so you should see the content released to your account either later today or tomorrow. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users