• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TacticalRPGFan

TacticalRPGFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:21 AM

The Unsung Story Kickstarter was funded 2/14/2014, with an estimated delivery date of July 2015. Although there's been somewhat a lack of communication from Playdek, backers recieved a recent update on 2/20 and it seems like Shyla's been making an effort to respond to some threads on the forum (thanks for taking the time to do that, Shyla!).

I develop software for a living, and recently a Go-Live where I work did not go smoothly due to leadership/planning problems. With that in mind - is there a Project Plan or equivalent for the Unsung Story Video Game and the Unsung Story Card Game? If so, could it be presented to backers so we have a better understanding of the progress made so far and what to expect in the future? Even a breakdown of milestones per quarter would be appreciated.

It seems like there's a lot of professional creative talent behind this project, and I'm grateful for the updates we have gotten on the progress so far. Looking forward to contributing more actively as a Design Consultant when the time comes. Shyla, thanks in advance if you see this message and respond!

• Gesser, Vitezdido, Ronaldsr and 19 others like this

#2 gentlemanorcus

gentlemanorcus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:09 PM

That would be good. The Playdeck people should probably tell us a new date, game Kickstarters almost never complete the originally stated deadline.

• Gesser likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users