10 replies to this topic

#1 invalidname

invalidname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:56 PM

I guess the obvious thing lots of us would like to see in Tanto Cuore is the expansions: Expanding the House, Romantic Vacation, and the upcoming Oktoberfest.

This might be the rare legitimate use of in-app purchase on iOS: keep the first game cheap (or free?), then charge $10 each for the expansions. I'd buy them all in one fell swoop.

• Palossact, Vitezdido, Ronaldsr and 13 others like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

I like your thinking invalidname.

The upcoming Oktoberfest expansion does look pretty neat and I'm glad they were able to reach such a high number for their Kickstarter funding. I'll be sure ask around about this and share your payment suggestion with the team to see what I can find out for you. 

#3 Shayddar

Shayddar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:45 PM

I totally agree with invalidname. I would pay for these expansions.

Obviously, this is a niche game, but when you see the amount raised in their last kickstarter. I am sure there are players out there who are waiting for these expansions to be digitized.

#4 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:31 PM

I will definitely bring this up to see what options we have for bringing these out.  :D

• Shayddar likes this

#5 ChibiAcer

ChibiAcer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

I also agree, I would love to see more of the Tanto Cuore expansions to be made available!  The game definitely has a following, and having played the physical versions I know the expansions do a lot to add to the gameplay.

• Shayddar likes this

#6 Marcus_Iscariat

Marcus_Iscariat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:23 AM

I'd pay for an expansion so definitely think about it
  • Shayddar likes this

#7 perfectfate

perfectfate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:08 PM

+1 on expansions. I would pay for them. 

Also availability on android would be awesome. 

#8 Haledyr

Haledyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:12 PM

Sign me up for expansions too. Love this game. :-)

#9 Noloic

Noloic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationReggio nell'Emilia, Italy

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:34 AM

+1 from me, too. :)

I totally love this game, and I'm waiting for expansions. :lol:
 An expansion package would be the best! I think you'd achieve tons of dollars, thanks and approvations, by doing so. ;)

#10 Merryl

Merryl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

Thread necro for great justice >.>

I always had just assumed that the expansions would be added as in-app purchases eventually (like in Ascension), so the fact that this was something that wasn't already planned for comes as a bit of a surprise.

But yes, +1 for digitizing the expansions--I backed the Oktoberfest kickstarter and own physical copies of the other two expansions, and I'd pay for additions to the digital version in a heartbeat.

#11 BurningZenithX

BurningZenithX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:12 AM

Chiming in to say I totally agree that all available expansions should be added. I'd definitely buy them. Though I think pricing would be good somewhere between $5-$7, pricing on par with what you guys (Playdek) did for Ascension.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users