Here's my attempt at listing all bugs in one place. I'll try and keep this updated - please let me know if I've missed any.
- Iron Lady allows USSR to avoid the normal influence adjacency rules (meaning USSR can use it to get into Argentina then add a further 3 influence in/around Argentina, even if USSR started the AR without any influence in the area).
- Vietnam Revolts + Red Purge with a 1 OP card in Southeast Asia gives 2 OPs instead of 1.
- Interface forces you to use all realignment rolls, even if you don't want to.
- SALT forces card draw, even if you don't want it (e.g. after a reshuffle play of Missile Envy).
- UN Intervention for OPs is possible on a Grain Sales headline.
- Cuban Missile Crisis influence removal is not possible in all the situations when it should be (specifically, the USSR cannot add 2 or more influence to Cuba and then remove 2 to cancel CMC in the same AR).
- Scoring Card play during Quagmire/Bear Trap is possible, but not clearly flagged as such.
- Discard pile disappears under some circumstances (exiting and re-entering game is a workaround).
- The VP tie rule changes are not taught by the documentation or indicated anywhere in the game until the point at which you win/lose, by which time it's too late.
- Aldrich Ames Remix doesn't expose the US hand during the whole remainder of the turn (significant when "Ask Not..." gets played).
- Latin America Debt Crisis for the event gets removed instead of going to the discard.
- Apparently it's impossible to remove a user from your friend list if they have never played TS online.
- Grain sales event > Missile envy event > US card play >> USSR unable to play Missile envy for OPs, impossible to advance game state.
- UN Intervention after U2 awards 1 VP prior to choosing a card to play with UN Intervention. If your VPs are at 19, and you have no card in hand to use with UN Intervention, you should not be able to play UN Intervention for an automatic victory, but currently you can.
- Turn zero effects aren't working. Reports seem to indicate that a large amount of Turn Zero content is borked.
- "One Small Step..." event appears to (incorrectly) grant the VP of a space you skip, but this is not reflected in the actual VP track.
- VP tie is a win for US (with an exception for Wargames, below).
- A Wargames VP tie is a loss for the player who played the event.
Problem with asynchronous play:
- There's no easy in-game way to figure out what cards your opponent might be holding, and no way to make notes. I run a separate program for card-tracking.
Problem with realtime play:
- Apparently it occasionally looks to both players as if it is still the opponents turn (and timer) ticking down. I haven't experienced this.
Other interface issues:
- Part of the chat window is obscured by the camera buttons.