Nice looking forums you got here! Internet forums have a cool "old school" internet quality that I love. Plus I can't keep up with Twitter.
Alright, I'm going to go ahead and pre-emptively start the topic that most of us Summoner Wars players would want to start here, and spin it in the most positive light possible. First, some relevant facts:
- Summoner Wars for iOS/Android is AMAZING.
- I am so grateful that Playdek made the digitial version of my favorite game, I have had so much fun and have played so many more games of Summoner Wars than I ever could have in real life.
- It looks great, plays great, and has been a VERY effective tool to help me introduce people to the game.
- It's helped the Summoner Wars community understand the game (at least the released factions) so much deeper than ever before due to the sheer number of games and the data that comes with it.
- Plain and simple: I have had so much fun playing Playdek's implementation of Summoner Wars.
- I look forward to the organized play system on the app... We have had large tournaments over at PlaidHatGames.com for a while now and have a blast with them, but people need to come to our site to find it.
Ok, all that said, you know what we want as Summoner Wars players: MORE FACTIONS! I will pay $5, $10, or whatever you charge, per faction. No questions asked. It's been well over a year now. The impression around the internet is that these factions are more or less programmed. Is that true? If so, where are they? Can we ever expect the rate of release to increase? Could we perhaps get a bunch at once? Do you need help playtesting?
It is worth noting that the game (in real life) has kept improving, especially the meta game and the dynamics of play. The stuff on iOS can still lead to a lot of self-kills and turtling. (Not as fun.) The more new stuff you get out there, the more healthy and fun the playstyles will be.
Once again, thank you for making Summoner Wars. More please.