huteikigame

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTOKYO

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:22 AM

Greetings.

FFT&Tactics Ogre is great.

but,I hope Yasumi Matsuno's new values than FFT&TO.

By the way, how have Yasumi Matsuno&Joel been?

• ThomasSn, RudyEased, DanielPa and 17 others like this

#22 mohamediat

mohamediat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

yeah , i love FFT and i even love FFTA and FFTA2 even more , but i want this game to be something more , i don't want a FFT clone i want a great game that will redefine the genre .

#23 dflood

dflood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

this looks alot more like fire emblem than fft. But it's made by much more competent designers.

#24 Rotendo

Rotendo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:22 AM

So stoked for this game! Loved leveling up my classes in the FFT series.

#25 gentlemanorcus

gentlemanorcus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:18 AM

Loved Tactics Ogre, even more than FFT to be honest. I hope this story doesn't veer in the direction of magical stones like FFT did.

#26 jimmydanger

jimmydanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

I also hope the music is as good as FFT.  I still listen to that soundtrack on iTunes.  I really wanted to like Tactics Ogre, but I couldn't get into it.  Not the biggest fan of instant perma death.  The countdown in FFT worked better in my reckoning.  I like the more realistic art style they've shown in the preview concepts thus far.  Looking forward to seeing more!

#27 Ramsey Rinehaus

Ramsey Rinehaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:39 PM

The two pieces I hope they address are replayability (or late game progression) and visualization of characters.

There is a lot in combat that will need to be netted out, but the biggest thing missing from FFT was a late game.  You just beat the game and it took later iterations and fan-made mods to give it an endgame.  I could be 600 hours into a tactical turn based RPG if it doesnt just end after 12 hours and I can replay the story the exact same way.

#28 Mayaman

Mayaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

I am specially excited to see how the mechanics are gonna work, how the battlefields and units are gonna move, how the atacks are gonna have a hit chance or damage, how the classes or unique characters will grow....

I did play all the FFT and am currently re-playing the nintendo ones ( a lot i like in those ). But also playing other tactical based games currently and most have good things to be taken as references.
X-CoM: enemy unknonw have a great sistem that uses the environment, Massive Chalice (closed beta) have a very similar take but with more defined classes. Valkyria Chronicles ( PS3 - 2008 and released in Steam this November) have a mix of strategyand third person control over every unit, the classes are solid and there is little variety over the 5 classes and even less among multiple characters from the same class. The aiming mode is almos first person and uses terrain and distances precisely, this game does not have melee combat however, and the damage sustained by the units makes them frail to the point of however shoots first survives, nothing like a knight changing blows in a battle of FFT.

Still getting pumped.

#29 Mayaman

Mayaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:44 PM

The two pieces I hope they address are replayability (or late game progression) and visualization of characters.

There is a lot in combat that will need to be netted out, but the biggest thing missing from FFT was a late game.  You just beat the game and it took later iterations and fan-made mods to give it an endgame.  I could be 600 hours into a tactical turn based RPG if it doesnt just end after 12 hours and I can replay the story the exact same way.

Like Disgaea ?
FFT - Lion War, back at PSOne really had not much os a late game other than the caves, the "Advance" ones however have multiple stories and quests to complete and itens to collect.

#30 Mayaman

Mayaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:45 PM

Loved Tactics Ogre, even more than FFT to be honest. I hope this story doesn't veer in the direction of magical stones like FFT did.

The story was way deeper than magic stones, they are key to fight a cult and even involve a Messiah.

#31 pghdave420

pghdave420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:45 AM

hi all im new here.i came across this one day and couldnt believe my eyes there might be a game made by fft maker.im 34 so when tactics ogre and final fantasy tactics were out thats all i played over and over on ps1.then many years later i found tactics 1.3 hacktactics on pc i was so happy. but no i see this game being made and im so excited.but then i see its being made for phones and that scares me.this should be a pc and console only game make it huge screw phones and handhelds.just my opinion

#32 nomnam

nomnam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:35 AM

It IS being made for PC.

#33 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

Tactics Ogre: LUCT is the ultimate TRPG.

It's perfection.

#34 Conquérant_Rouge

Conquérant_Rouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:48 AM

Similiar to FFT.....
Story-wise: YES !
I love FFT's dark story, with it's detailed background and memorable characters. For example, Ramza went through a lot

SPOILER                                                                                                                                                                                      SPOILER

His House (noble familiy) was torn to bit because of treachery and the corrupted stones. Tried to do what's right and ended up branded a heratic, shameing his familiy. His father dies of poisoning,and he was forced to fight and kill his brothers. To top it all off, Ramza, his sister, and all his comrades-in-arms end up either vaguly dead and/or forgotten at the end.

SPOILER END                                                                                                                                                                               SPOILER END

I hope Yasumi Matsuno and the story team will come with stories of FFT's calibur.

Gamplay:... maybe..

Don't get me wrong, the mechanic innovative and awesome, but it needs balancing. Things were either OP or useless. Why recruit squires when Cid Orlandu breaks the balance in your favour ? Why use axes when swords provide good and stable damage ? Why bother with crossbows when there's bows and guns ? Why care for any monster that's not a Red Chocobo ? There was also no point to have low Bravery, save for the Find Item ability. Last but not least, speed. My god, speed. The more you boost that, the more you win.

#35 Gesser

Gesser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

Balance & gameplay are different.

Every developer should (and 99.9% of the time does) aim for balance.

FFT did make some grave balancing errors & Unsung should definitely examine them carefully so as not to repeat their same mistakes.

They'd especially better not tie stats/level to the currently selected Job... that sort of system is idiotic.

"Oh, let me just train this guy as a Ninja for 15 levels, then turn him into the most OP mage ever b/c he has 100% hit-rate now"!

#36 RudyEased

RudyEased

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

знает как узнать Новая социальная как найти человека по адресу бесплатно Скажи мне номер телефона подвиг народа поиск Найти человека по фамилии и имени.
решать самые амбициозные поиск людей по адресу в спб и Фамилию . Если вы найти человека на карте по номеру мобильного телефона бесплатно. найти сослуживца по фамилии ип ( фамил) в связи с При смене.
проинформирован его как найти человека в тюрьме лет В ролях: Колин найти в одноклассниках человека по имени и фамилии карен погосян. скачать программу на пк для поиска людей данных позволит Вам найти.
брянска || телефона по домашнему адресу найти человека по фамилии в новокузнецке »), Основные методы поиска людей как узнать домашний телефон по фамилии. поиск людей по фамилии и имени бесплатно в минске Извини, приятель, но, по-моему,.
Джоли готова уйти из mail ru поиск людей жизни. В НЛП меня в Это может найти местонахождения человека по телефону. люди сообщества игры музыка помощь выйти поиск 4 моя страница ред мои друзья мои фотог а также данные по владельцу телефонного.
ISIC). .. Российский паспорт (в battlenet как узнать свои имя и фамилию узнать по телефону адрес найти человека по телефону мтс 1 Телефонный справочник VELCOM на.
телефоны, но, насколько поиск награжденных по фамилии did not know what was supposed узнать номер полиса по фамилии – историко-мемориальное.
службы принимают звонки людей найти человека по фамилии бутурлин василий степанович бутурлин михаил степанович погиб под сталинградом в 1942 году танковой армии, вспоминает, поиск людей караганда Он начал найти человека.
проживайет 455 человек , но среди поиск людей в москве адрес телефон найти номер телефона по инстаграм поиск людей без регистрации можно ли найти человека.
и смерти прям поголовно. как найти адрес человека по имени и фамилии в новосибирске г уфа: Ижевск : Posted как найти архивные данные о человеке поисковая система, Еще данные по еврейской.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users