This isn't something I've been able to test, but I just wanted to see if it's on your radar.
If someone plays the Baking Field, which mandates that grain from it be baked during the harvest, how does it handle the scenario in which a baking improvement has been removed?
For instance, the Madonna Statue improvement can remove other improvements.
- Player builds a Fireplace.
- Player builds a Baking Field.
- Player plants grain on the Baking Field.
- Player builds a Madonna Statue, removing the Fireplace and some other improvement, but keeping the Baking Field.
- Harvest time comes. Grain comes from field, but player has no apparatus for baking bread.
What would the rules be in this case? Convert the grain into one food? Does the app properly handle it, or does it lock up?