Photo

Option to choose a set of cards for solo game?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jaysuper

Jaysuper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:51 PM

Would it be possible to provide an option to choose the set of cards to start a solo game or solo series?

I like to try and see what is the max score that I can achieve and would like to use a specific set of cards to try and achieve it. Currently I have to keep starting/forfeiting until I get a mix of cards that I am looking for. Even then it would be a small chance to actually get all the occupations and minor improvements that I want to use.

Another suggestion that might help eliminate some of the need to choose cards is the ability to undo your last action even if it was from a previous round. There are countless times when I am working through a solo game only to take the wrong action and already committed the action.

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:10 PM

These are some great suggestions Jaysuper. I also think the idea of choosing your starting cards sounds like a cool idea so you can learn specific cards as you play. As for the second suggestion, I don't know how possible the undo'ing of your last actions might be from a programming stand point, but I can still report these to see what people say. Thanks for the suggestions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users