#1 Lilith

Lilith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationReggio emilia

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hi there ^^

I'm curious to know which are your favourite singers :) And what kind of music genre do you love most?

I love metal music and various other songs as well^^ but metal is in my heart. XD 

• Palossact and AlfrediaPig like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

I love the guitar rifts in metal music, the way they play so fast always amazes me!

As for myself, I'm pretty much all over the board. Country is the only genre I'm not crazy about, although I use to only listen to that growing up, but I'll still listen from time to time. My favorites have to be EDM and rap/hip hop right now. But I can listen to the Rolling Stones all day every day. :)

#3 RAD

RAD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:50 PM

My top at the moment would have to be Bastille.

I love pretty much any and all music, just some are lower on the list.  :P

#4 Noloic

Noloic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationReggio nell'Emilia, Italy

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

Same here, even though my favourite, uncontended genre currently is (and I think it always has been xD) melodic metal [Dead by April, Girugamesh, Breaking Benjamin, Amaranthe...]! B)

There still are some songs that I like that totally are out of this genre, but they're pretty rare exceptions, according to their rythm, used instruments, symphony and so on... ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, songs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users