2 replies to this topic

#1 LiveBreatheOwn

LiveBreatheOwn

Twilight Struggle Backer

• Twilight Struggle Backer
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:48 AM

I was one of the $30 backers for the digital edition but used an old email like an idiot so I never got the confirmation email for Steam Delivery and all of that stuff. I finally filled it all out and fixed the email.

You guys now have my Steam ID and other information, is there an ETA on when I'll get my steam code and am I know in line to get the physical rewards or is there something else I need to do? Halp!

• Zugenemep, Lorrinezek, Codihogue and 6 others like this

#2 Onuma

Onuma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoVA

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:30 AM

While I can't speak for the Playdek crew, I'm estimating that your Steam keys (and other perks) may take some significant amount of time to arrive.  Playdek's CEO did a Reddit AMA recently, answering some of the questions as to why things were delayed so much ( https://www.reddit.c...hief_executive/ ).  Here was his response to one similar question:

Playdek_Joel

22 days ago

We hope to have the first full episode playable by October 2016. This will include both single player narrative mode and PvP online mode.

Knowing full well that game development never goes ahead of schedule, expect some level of delay on Joel's estimate.  Perhaps Q1 2017 would be a very realistic estimate.

Death is lighter than a feather.  Duty heavier than a mountain. -al'Lan Mandragoran

#3 zanth99

zanth99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:03 AM

I was one of the $30 backers for the digital edition but used an old email like an idiot so I never got the confirmation email for Steam Delivery and all of that stuff. I finally filled it all out and fixed the email.

You guys now have my Steam ID and other information, is there an ETA on when I'll get my steam code and am I know in line to get the physical rewards or is there something else I need to do? Halp!

Don't get your hopes up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users