#1 Haledyr

Haledyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

Hello.

First of all, love the game! Really wish more ppl was playing this awesome game. It seems I have to be pretty lucky to find an opponent in an online game.

I have a suggestion regarding the cresent sisters.

When playing a random game you either get all the sisters in play or none.

I don't see why it has to be like that...
One or two sisters would be just as fun to change the game up a bit.
All three sisters have functions on their own. They are worth 1 point on their own and if only two of the sisters are in the game, they still gain you a bonus.
  • Palossact, Vitezdido and Ronaldsr like this

#2 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:22 AM

This is an interesting suggestion Haledry. I will be sure to bring this up with the design team to see if this is something that we can implement. Thanks!

#3 Noloic

Noloic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationReggio nell'Emilia, Italy

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:27 AM

In my opinion, the current feature is better. I have the physical card game, too (with all expansions), and when we randomize cards to use, if one of the Crescent sisters pops up, we usually drop her, unless we're playing with all the three of them.

A single Crescent sister is a dead card (1 VP? Come on...), 2 are fine (3 VPs... meh), but still don't have much impact on the game, and 3 are the best, but occupy a great amount of the Town.

As it is now, I think it's better.

#4 invalidname

invalidname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

I like to think of the all-or-none Crescent Sisters behavior as sort of a house rule, like the "Go jackpot" in Monopoly. Maybe it could be a setting. But like Noloic said, individual Crescent sisters are kind of useless.

Also, is the bonus for complete sets of Crescent Sisters counted correctly in the iOS app? My frequent opponent @RedQueenCoder insists it's not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users