• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HokieStone

HokieStone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

Well, I suppose I'll ask the question in this forum - are there plans to bring Agricola to Android?  I feel like this question gets asked a lot for games, but there's not a clear comprehensive answer.  What is Playdek's general stance on porting games to Android?  Do you have developers that are able to do this for you?  There are a lot of Android users waiting to spend money on the likes of Agricola and Lords of Waterdeep.

• ThomasSn, RudyEased, DanielPa and 1 other like this

#2 Steffe20

Steffe20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:43 PM

That would be awesome! I have lots of friends with androids that i would love to play against!

#3 Shyla

Shyla

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Owned Playdek Games:Lords of Waterdeep, Agricola, Ascension, Summoner Wars, Tanto Cuore, Nightfall, Penny Arcade the Game, Fluxx, Food Fight, Can't Stop

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:26 PM

I personally would love to be able to play these on my Android phone when I am out and about, so once we have a timeline set that I can share with everyone, you can bet I will be sure to share it to get everyone ready for it. :)

#4 Steffe20

Steffe20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:10 AM

Any news?

#5 Guiannos

Guiannos

Twilight Struggle Backer

• Twilight Struggle Backer
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

It's been a couple years and there are more games being released cross-platform and for Android. Is there any timeline for adding an Android version of older releases like Agricola?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users