First for all, thanks for the good implementation of the fine game. It's really good implementation.
I would suggest to implement some usefull features and bugfixes.
1. Automatically updating card list. You can see details in this topic:
I hope, you don't forget about this feature.
2. Extend email notification. You can see details in this topic:
Unfortunately, the response from developers has not been received.You can simply dublicate text from in-game log entry in the emal body.
3. Currently, if I want to see text of the card played by opponent, I must find the card in discard or remove pile. Please make the card available from log entry (may be add additional button "Show card" or something else).
4. In the chat window bottom right corner is closed by other UI element (at least on PC version). I can't see several last characters of the message.
5. Add unicode support to the chat window.
6. Redesign coup preview window. I think, would be better to simply show influence both players for each of six possible results in the 'Result Preview' area (like in 'Target Summary' area). Of course, this is just my opinion.
7. Please... don't say 'Success' if I do coup attempt and remove only 1 influence (and I didn't even to remove the opponent control). Yes, it is technically success, but not success really. You can simply don't write 'Success' or 'Failure' but show coup result only without mocking comment.
8. Localize the game. There are high-quality translations of the rules, card texts etc. made by users for many languages.
9. The game lost network connection if I turned off the screen of my Windows tablet (it's true and for iPad as I know).
10. Very high CPU usage in idle mode and even when I leave the game via Alt+Tab on Windows. For example, Civilization stop using processor very mach on Alt+Tab.
11. Bad 'Windows mode' on my Windows 10 desktop: I can't see Windows taskbar and I can see only half of the app titlebar in this mode.
12. No virtual keyboard on Windows 10 tablet in the Chat window. So I can't write messages