Sign in to follow this  
SEEEZZRR

I have not received my expansion keys

Hi SEEEZZRR!

I would be more than happy to help you out with this. Can you let me know your Kickstarter email and your Playdek email account and I will work on releasing those expansions to you (as of right now we can only release them on Android and PC).

Feel free to post up here (I'll remove the emails when I have them) or PM me on the forums, thanks!

Thank you! Unfortunately I do not see a Playdek account associated to this email, but I found your Kickstarter pledge so that is all good. Would you mind double checking your Playdek account for me? If you are playing on an Android device, you can create an account through the app. Once you have this, please let me know, thanks!

That's weird, I am not seeing it in the pending users right now. Would you mind trying to create the account one more time using the same email? I can then manually approve your account instead of waiting for the email confirmation to reach you.

Thanks! I found your account now! I will be forwarding this up so you should see the content released to your account either later today or tomorrow. :)