TheCat

Game log at end of game

Why doesn't the game log for an online game include notes about the final scoring round? I just finished a game where the US was up +8 going into the final scoring. The game simply announces that the game is over and the US has won on points. The box in the game log where I would expect to see the final scoring is just an empty white box. The final scoring for regions, China Card, military at end of turn 10, etc. all do not appear in the log and don't seem to have been applied to the score that shows at the top of the page.

Here's a screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w2569mlgjwvalh/Screenshot%202016-11-18%2006.17.01.png?dl=0

I wish the final scoring round would feature more drama. Go to each region and score one at a time, show the score tick up and down. I also have their game Ascension and it too features complete zero drama for the final score.

I know you're not asking for drama. But I support your desire for there being more to it.