Benkyo

Complete bug list (excluding AI issues and Turn Zero bugs)

You aren't the first person to mention that bug - I remember a Steam comment saying the same thing, but they never followed up with details.

Have you tested it? Does it always give 1 VP?

Not easy to reproduce as I need to get the "One Small Step..." card while the opponent is ahead of me in the Space Race.

However, I am positive.  I did get the VP while moving from the Space Race Start space to Animal in Space using the "One Small Step..." event.

I cannot say if the bug is applicable to other VP spots (Lunar Orbit and Space Shuttle) but I suspect it is.

It's only a visual bug. The correct VP & effects are awarded as if you moved ahead 2 spaces.

Thanks for the clarification. Can you confirm which visual is at fault?

Let's say VP is at 0, No space race advance (opponent has advanced 1), and "One small step" is played. I assume the VP total correctly stays at 0, I'm guessing the "visual bug" is an award of 1 VP in the popup. Does the tab display correctly?

It's only a visual bug. The correct VP & effects are awarded as if you moved ahead 2 spaces.

I have cancelled and redone the event to make sure I was not imaginating things.  What I recall is that the VP was awarded.

Ok, just got this situation happen to against me again in my latest online game.

Gary is right, VP is shown but not awarded.  I had 19VP and US played "One Small Step..." event and VP stayed at 19 despite showing US was gaining 1 VP during the event resolution.

I was the beneficiary of the following 2 bugs in a game this evening.

* If Chernobyl is set to Africa and your US opponent gives you the South Africa Unrest card, you can still put down units.  For some reason, I was allowed to put in 3 (1 in South Africa and 2 in an adjoining country).

* I used Summit for effect on turn 10.  I believe it is a mid-war card that can only be used in mid-war.

I was the beneficiary of the following 2 bugs in a game this evening.

* If Chernobyl is set to Africa and your US opponent gives you the South Africa Unrest card, you can still put down units.  For some reason, I was allowed to put in 3 (1 in South Africa and 2 in an adjoining country).

* I used Summit for effect on turn 10.  I believe it is a mid-war card that can only be used in mid-war.

Neither are bugs.