Sign in to follow this  
Jaysuper

Option to choose a set of cards for solo game?

Would it be possible to provide an option to choose the set of cards to start a solo game or solo series?

I like to try and see what is the max score that I can achieve and would like to use a specific set of cards to try and achieve it. Currently I have to keep starting/forfeiting until I get a mix of cards that I am looking for. Even then it would be a small chance to actually get all the occupations and minor improvements that I want to use.

Another suggestion that might help eliminate some of the need to choose cards is the ability to undo your last action even if it was from a previous round. There are countless times when I am working through a solo game only to take the wrong action and already committed the action.

These are some great suggestions Jaysuper. I also think the idea of choosing your starting cards sounds like a cool idea so you can learn specific cards as you play. As for the second suggestion, I don't know how possible the undo'ing of your last actions might be from a programming stand point, but I can still report these to see what people say. Thanks for the suggestions!