Stalin

Bug with Shuttle Diplomacy

In game #556321, I, as USSR, played Shuttle Diplomacy on the last action round of turn 10. No scoring cards were played after. On final scoring, the game reduced my battleground count for both Asia and Middle East by one, and I lost the game at score zero instead of winning at score -1. The text of the Shuttle Diplomacy card explicitly says that the event Does not count for Final Scoring at the end of Turn 10.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I still hold out a faint hope that even 18 months on from the last patch Playdek will actually finish this game, but I suspect that something terrible happened, like, all the programmers who worked on it got fired during a rough patch of financial troubles.

It turns out the bug is in the detailed regional breakdown graphics, but does not affect the calculation on the overall final scoring screen, which is correct.

I'd post the screenshots, but this forum won't let me.

Well they’ve been working on labyrinth it turns out - maybe TS will get some attention after that is released.

I hope they do a decent job with labyrinth - I enjoyed the board game version...