Vargas78

Unable to register for online play (PC). No confirmation email.

Hi I bought the game with both expansions earlier on today on Steam. But have been unable to register the game in order to play the game online. When I try to create the account I get the following message 'please check your email for your account information' only that no email has been received. It has been several hours now and I have tried to repeat the process, and tried it with a different email and username to no avail.

If I try to enter my desired account details as my user details I get the message 'Account is not yet activated. Please follow the account activation instructions that were sent to your email.' Again the problem being that I am not receiving any account details.

I would rather not refund the game via Steams refund policy, as I do think it looks good, I like this type of game. But I will have to do so If I get no solutions here, nor any emails or updates as I also sent a support request to support@playdekgames.com but am concerned that I have received no feedback as to their receiving this either. No ticket number, or feedback or anything.

Hope we can fix things,

Vargas78

For the record, I did end up going for a refund, due to not being able to register for multiplayer and not hearing anything for 9 hours, which to me seemed like it just wasn't happening. However, the registration did arrive 3 hours after that, so it took almost 12 hours to arrive. I haven't pressed 'activate' and will ignore the email as I no longer have access to the game and don't want to mess up the system in case I do decide to purchase it again in the future.

Same issue with the Android version that I installed a few days ago.  I only took the basic for now - but have waited so long for the confirmation....and for Playdek to respond via the, alleged, 'support' page...I've missed the refund window from Google Play.

I want to play my friends...but I don't want to spend double setting it up on Steam as well...especially if it might not work there either.

Playdek needs to get its finger out.