Sign in to follow this  
FortuitousOne

Ascension - Bugs

I know someone else brought the Veya bug up, and I reported it previously as well, so I will reiterate it here:

1) Veya, Handmaiden of Logos' first line reads "Acquire a hero worth 6 runes or less or defeat a monster worth 6 battle." However, it also lets you obtain constructs, which it should not do.

2) When you defeat Erabus, the Exiled he gives you 5 honor, which he should not do. His monster form is worth nothing, so players are currently gaining extra honor.

I know someone else brought the Veya bug up, and I reported it previously as well, so I will reiterate it here:

1) Veya, Handmaiden of Logos' first line reads "Acquire a hero worth 6 runes or less or defeat a monster worth 6 battle." However, it also lets you obtain constructs, which it should not do.

2) When you defeat Erabus, the Exiled he gives you 5 honor, which he should not do. His monster form is worth nothing, so players are currently gaining extra honor.

Hi FortuitousOne,

We are working on an update that will squash these two bugs, and we hope to have this out to you soon!

Thanks for reporting them.

I have 'acquire card' graphics anomalies. I've attached images below.

Device:

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)

Version: Android 4.2.2

Build JDQ39

We haven't seen this issue here, but we'll forward it on so that someone can look at it.

If we have any questions we'll let you know.

I figure we should have a general section to report bugs found in the game.  If a mod could sticky this, it would be much appreciated.

On this note, the entire Support and Suggestions section is for everyone to post bugs or suggestions. So you should just go ahead and make a new topic for any bugs you see, after checking if there is already a topic for it. I'll send a suggestion on that maybe we can keep a Sticky'd thread of the known issues between updates, so that people can see the bugs that are know/acknowledged before they create another topic.

Thanks