Sign in to follow this  
Scribner

let's try this backwards, then, shall we...?

greetings and salutations --

okay, maybe i was going about it, in the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn, "all wrong..."  instead of trying to figure out how players get to the end of brilliantly won games [and getting terribly lost along the way], hows about i start at the end and work my way back...?

so, what does your killer winning deck look like *at the end of the game* -- if i know that, i should be able to figure out how to make it, or something like it, happen along the way...

let's see what this stirs up...

peace --

-- khs

Hmm I doubt this can be of any help... final decks don't always tell something, since they continuously change, like "I had a Void Initiate for the first turns, but then I banished it when I didn't need it anymore" or "I had Aaron, the Godslayer, but, then, an opponent killed Xeron, Duke of Lies and stole him", "I obtained my Prodigal from Kythis, the Gatekeeper but I didn't want it, and I couldn't banish it" and so on...

Many changes occur to the deck, and many choices depend by opponents' strategies and some luck-relation. Final decks only resemble a little portion of the player's gamestyle.

hey --

i just wanted to post a quick "thank you" to everyone who has offered up their experience an insights on Ascension strategy & tactics in the forums here...  as a result, my game has come quite a ways toward being better, although i'm still just not really very good at Ascension, despite putting a lot of work into it...  the fault there lies with me, given the treasure trove of information you have all been so forthcoming with...  just because i stink at it doesn't mean i don't enjoy it, though...  really, thanks, all...

peace --

-- khs