oddbod

No emails indicating my turn in Waterdeep

Just bought and installed Waterdeep. Game seems to function fine, but playing an online turn-based game, it's not emailing me when it's my turn.

It is emailing the other two players.

Suggestions?

Now it seems to be emailing me. This is after I created an account here with the same info - but they don't seem to be linked, so I don't know if that's a coincidence. 

I'll see if it continues to email me now.

So I got an email for turn 1, and I was online for turn 2. But I went offline after that, and turn three happened 2 hours later while I was still offline, but I waited overnight and it didn't email me for my turn.

I guess it's random, which basically means it's useless. Is this usual?

It seems that I am occasionally still getting emails, but they are very late, and not every time. When I do get one, they are usually for the round prior to the one we're playing currently.

Does the time it waits to email have anything to do with the time limit we set for the game (since we're on a 45-day game)? Like it doesn't bother until it's been your turn for a certain amount of time?